Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Are You Kidding Me Bro?


So I realize that this video was originally posted on World Star Hip Hop, then Barstool before I got to it, but I don't really care.  If you didn't see it on Stool , now you're going to see it here.  When I read the post I knew it was going to be a crazy video, but nothing like the havoc this driver causes.

I think it's safe to say this is a Bro behind the wheel, most likely pissed off that he has to wait behind a bunch of spandex-bearing bikers.  Women don't necessarily get in these kind of angry driving accidents, they are usually involved in accidents that fault their driving too carefully/lack of common sense.  If not, the only excuse I can think of is that this was your typical Asian driver.  If you've ever driven through Ithaca's collegetown you know exactly what I'm talking about, madness.

In a town laden with foreign cars, and people from the same place as their vehicle, it's no place to bike.  Of course this didn't happen in Ithaca, I'm just warning not to walk/bike near the street in I-town or you may end up like the 30-40 victims in this video.  Prepare to be shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment