Monday, February 14, 2011

Sack Up


I'm relaxing in my room right now, just flicked the TV on to the Kansas-Kansas St. game.  It could be because I'm wiped out from the 'Cuse game, maybe it's that I have tons of work to get finished, or I just want to watch this game, but it's neither one.  My roommates are sitting in the living room on this snowy Valentine's Day, watching none other than "Valentine's Day". 

Some, especially females would say there's nothing wrong with that.  But there is so much wrong with that Bros.  What is this world coming to when Bros are watching a legit chick flick like this? It's not even one of those borderline movies that you can defend, especially with all the company being dudes.  The movie poster is a heart.  Need I say more?  Plus, there's a huge rivalry college basketball game on ESPN, a number 1 about to get knocked off.  This holiday is all about Hoes, it's time to sack up Bros.

No comments:

Post a Comment