Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bro Tunes: Hoodie Allen Edition

Bros, I introduce to you, Hoodie Allen.  He's at the point in his career where he has a solid following in his region, but hasn't yet reached his full potential of being heard by much of the United States.  The first time I heard a few of his songs, including these first two, I honestly wasn't quite sure what I thought.  But as the shuffle on my recently added playlist kept playing Hoodie Allen, his songs have gotten burned deep in my head, and my friends that hear me play Hoodie.

For the first time, I'm going to add more than one song to a Bro Tunes post, just because I like this artist that much, and I can't decide which track is my favorite.  His music can be found for free on DatPiff, his YouTube channel, or directly on his website.  So here are the three songs, "You Are Not a Robot", "Dreams Up", and "Swimming With Sharks" (a remix of a "Shark in the Water", by VV Brown, a very catchy tune), enjoy.  Join the Hoodie Allen movement today.





No comments:

Post a Comment