Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Muggs


Alright, so this is certainly a different kind of Bro style topic.  Brought to you by Tom Brady, Muggs.  BroCo N' Lime got some of these as a Christmas gift, but stood by his slippers throughout all the shit I gave him.  Before I knew it, another roommate had some.  The concept of wearing "Uggs" just seemed weird.  It was all funny until I actually tried the moccasins on, and let me tell you, they're simply amazing.  The Muggs slippers are probably the most comfortable, plush thing I have ever worn on my foot.

The outers are made of either sheepskin, leather, or suede, depending on which color/style of the slippers you choose.  The inside is an extremely soft wool fleece.  Since I'm a cheaper bastard, chances are that I won't spring for the $120 moccasins, its pretty outrageous.  All I'm saying is that if you have a birthday coming up, or you have the money and need moccasins, whatever, check these kicks out. 

I'll be the first to admit that I was put off by the idea of wearing a shoe that has become so widely known as a feminine boot for the ladies, but I'll also be the first to admit now that I've tried them, buying a pair is likely.  I just need to overcome my cheapness first.

No comments:

Post a Comment