Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Hey, you guys ready to let the dogs out?"


The monkey standing on a passed out Phil, Stu's Mike Tysonesque face-tat, Alan's shaved head... I think I leaked a little bit in my pants when I saw this for the first time. 

The release of the poster tells us to expect a true movie trailer soon, which is a relief since the teaser trailer did exactly what the name entails, tease.  So, keep your eyes open during the next few days.

It's a bit of a bummer that Heather Graham won't be returning as Stu's wife, which means no little Carlos.  Regardless of Justin Bartha (Doug) again being excluded from the movie poster, as long as the movie can live up to the hype, I don't mind.

Ken Jeong is returning as Mr. Chow, Mike Tyson returns as himself, and Liam Neeson also makes an appearance.  Of course Alan, Phil, Stu, and Doug are back, this time wreaking havoc on Bangkok.  The Wolfpack is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment