Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Are You Kidding Me Bro?

Last week I spent about 3 hours out of a day sitting under a tree with friends and smoking Hookah, not really moving.  At no moment in my life had I ever felt more like a hippie, and it was pretty great.  But this will not stop me from hating on the hippies in Ithaca. 

The no shaving/bathing habits are pretty nasty, but today I noticed a new hippie trait: Awful driving. 
Probably the only reason I noticed was because I was in a hurry, but the yuppies driving the hybrid, electric, solar powered, vegetable fueled Subaru station wagon in front of me felt the need to hit the brakes at every time they saw a little trickle of water on the side of the road that resembled a waterfall.  While there is no way the hippies outdo the Asians in the terrible driving category, hippies do one thing Asians don't, making hippies worse....

Hippies walk goats on leashes?  Are you kidding me Bro?  Downtown Ithaca, I'm just getting my goat some exercise, no big deal.  Pedro, there is so much wrong here, I don't even know where to begin.  The organic food is tasty and healthy, I can respect that, but the individualism this hairball is trying to force by walking a goat in the Ithaca Commons is just stupid. 

If you're a hippie, get off the road when you want to look at nature and shit, get your goats off the sidewalks. 

Finals are just about done now, happy summer SUNY Cortland, stay safe, stay fly.  Oh yea, IC SHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment