Monday, November 22, 2010

Are You Kidding Me Bro?


 
This here is my Bro Brian.  Thankfully this isn't actually his hat,  and we actually aren't really sure who the hat belongs to.  But we are tired of seeing this trash lying around in our room.  So if the owner of this piece of shit happens to see this, please come take it away immediately.  Now thinking on a larger level, American Eagle... What are you doing?  You used to be the shit I wanted because I hated those Abercrombie pricks and you were relatively affordable.  Now this?  This is the winter gear you're trying to sell me?  Brian actually put this on my head when I wasn't paying attention and I thought it was a dead cat.  Who wants to buy a dead cat for $30 or let alone anything.  I hate cats, dead or alive.  So AE, its time to pull your shit together, NOW.

 
 
 
 
P.S. - Thanks to Brian for trying striking a pose in this piece of shit for The BroCave. I can't imagine being half as excited as him to have that thing on my head.

1 comment:

  1. Shit, thats where it is? God damn Dave I asked you too look for that last time I slept over. Anyways, just late night txt me to come over and pick it up. I leave for break tomorrow so tonights probably best for me. Ill bring back that crotchless man thong you left at my place too. ;-). See u soon babe.

    ReplyDelete