Saturday, January 8, 2011

God Bless America!


So it's that time of year again for everyone's favorite pastime; Baby Dropping. Hundreds gather each year in India to watch some grown Hindus and Muslims throw their infant babies off a 50 foot high ledge onto a bed sheet. When I first saw this video I wasn't sure whether to laugh or not. (I laughed) All I was thinking was "God Bless America Bros!" I mean come on you are throwing innocent babies off a building. What is fun about that? What if a kid misses the bed sheet? However, I then began to think of how much smarter Indian children are than American children. It is believed that most Indian 10 year olds are smarter than some 30 year old American adults. Shit, I think we should start throwing our babies off buildings pronto. Whatever it takes to end our run of busy one of the dumbest countries in the world. Seriously though, this is just wrong. Why can't they just throw a ball instead? Do you think we should be dropping our babies like India?

No comments:

Post a Comment