Thursday, November 18, 2010

Does Anybody Really Fucking Care About Soccer?



You might be thinking, "Oh shit, this guys in alot of pain, what happened?"  Nothing happened.  Yea the World Cup is pretty awesome to watch, all the fans of each country coming together to support their team and all, but is it a sport or all an act?  I'm sick and tired of seeing pussies, put a show on by faking ghost injuries on the ground.  There should be no reason for me to absolutely loathe watching soccer even though I played it my entire life, and loved to play it.

It's bad enough that the NBA has assholes like Pau Gasol (a huge soccer fan) flopping himself all over the place everytime he makes any contact.  That's annoying, but it doesn't completely halt the game.  I guess that's why the United States has it's own, way better version of football.


"If there is one thing in this world I cannot stand, it is fucking soccer, all right? And I hate when people do it around me!"

                                                                                                            -Kenny Powers

No comments:

Post a Comment