Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BroTunes: Lupe Edition


Lately the BroCave has been on the underground shit. But this time we're gonna go mainstream with Lupe Fiasco. I've loved this guy way back from the "Kick Push" and "Daydreamin'" days...unfortunately he faded from the spotlight for a little but man is he back! With this song, along with "Show Goes On" and "Words I Never Said" Lupe is heading to the top of the music industry. Everyday I wait for a new song to leak off of his Lasers album. The album releases early next month and I guarantee that within the first week he has the #1 selling album. I know its early to predict, but I wouldnt be surprised if the guy wins album of the year at the Grammy's. Lupe continues to spit straight fire! With great beats, great feature artists and meaningful lyrics, Lupe is at the top of the hip-hop game. This guy is the real shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment