Friday, February 25, 2011

Does Funneling Two Four Lokos in 10 Seconds Get This Bro Laid?


Stupid.  I wouldn't be surprised if he landed in the hospital after this stunt.  On the other hand I know that I've referred to it before, but a friend of mine drank 2 Lokos (1400 calories) in about 30 minutes a few weeks ago.  This resulted in him not making it out to the bars that night of course.

Instead, he passed out laying in his own vomit in the basement of SUNY Cortland's dining hall, Neubig hall.  He was face down in the bathroom of the closed dining hall (that is oddly located in the basement), and woke up to darkness, in a strange place at 1:00 AM.  Pretty Loko shit if I do say so myself.

Basically, whether the Bro in this video was functioning 15 minutes later or not, he deserves to get laid for the story and the live recording of it.  I know people who can't even funnel a beer, which does sound ridiculous especially for college standards, but it's true.  This Bro possesses a one-of-a-kind skill, and he deserves some kind of an award.  Props Bro.

Thanks to Ben for the Tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment