Friday, January 14, 2011

Bamboozle 2011? I'm In.


Is it just me, or does this look like the illest shit to do this spring if don't feel like spending 2 grand to go to Cancun?  Lil Wayne, Motley Crue, Wiz Khalifa, Bruno Mars, Sam Adams, Nicki Minaj, Waka Flocka Flame, Chiddy Bang, Dashboard Confessional are some of the many current locks to perform, and the list keeps fuckin' growing.  Upstate, we have Grassroots, I understand how much fun people have at it, how many drugs that are ready to be used there.  But it can run you up to $110 if you buy at the gate, I've never been so I can't speak for how awesome it might be.  But I know $109 to go to Bamboozle 2011, and bringing my own drugs of choice sure beats the hell out of the G-Roots "talent".  I'm psyched, and ready to roll.  In 2013 we're all going to be dead anyway, fuck it.  Is anyone else ready to get wasted to Weezy performing "Wasted" live?  Tickets on sale now.

No comments:

Post a Comment