Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This Week in BroLinks - 1/11/2011


Give Bros props when props are due.  BroLinks of the Week courtesy of the Godfathers of Great Blogging...

Guyisms - Time to tuck away the Franzia and Cosmos, and pick up some of Guyisms Top 10 Manliest Alcoholic Drinks.  Not sure I'd make the leap to drink Cow Blood though...

Gawker.TV - If you live, visited, or know anything about upstate New York, or Pennsylvania, you'll know that the shit-dropping "Amish" live in the areas.  Their first language is German, they refuse technology, but don't let their creativity dwindle...  This seems like a good time for me to say fuck you to the Amish, always dropping their horses shit right in front of my driveway.  Are you kiddin' me Bro?

Barstool NY - The write up about this little gadget just about hits the Dick on the head.  I think I'm gonna save my money and leave the goods unlocked and free.

AOL News - I'm a boss at Graffiti Eraser.  Never have enough time to get entwined in the game though...

Asylum - Yep, Agassi's back on the blow.

URLEsque - "Hey! Where did you get those clothes, at the toilet store?", "5'9, I didn't know they stacked shit that high!", "You're just a woman with a small brain, with a brain 1/3 the size of us. It's science."

Barstool Boston - You've gotta be kidding me. Superfat > Fireman Ed

COED Magazine - Chuck Norris Black and Blue Dream packs a kick when you pack your piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment