Thursday, January 13, 2011

Crash and Fuckin' Burn


So I'm getting a good pump on at the gym, that's what I'm there to do.  I've been focused on it throughout break, and have gone every day for the past 2 weeks even though I have to drive 20 minutes to get to the gym.  Things change when there's a CaveBro's dream babe is working out at the same time he is. 

It was still a decent lift, but the multiple occurrences of eye fucking was pretty distracting.  Some guys will say, "oh there's more man, don't worry", guys like my cousin who posted a threesome mid-way through his first semester at college and acted like it was nothing.  Maybe there is more for him, whether 1 or 2 at a time, but for me, just an average Bro, not necessarily good or bad looking, shit like this doesn't ever happen. 

Across the gym, while next to each other, and even when we're leaving at the same time, silence.  An infinite amount of openings.  What do I do? Nothing, I close everyone of those openings and shit down it's throat.  She even drove the same car as me and I didn't give my plane the chance to take off before it crashed and burned.  Pathetic.  I told my friend the morning of New Year's day, when I was still hammered, that this year was about me "not giving a fuck".  I'm not living up to the hype.  So now I ask myself, where the fuck did all the confidence go?  I don't know.

I do know that all that pussy shit is done.  It's time to move forward, and move forward strong.  The future begins on this day when the usually meaningless zodiac signs finally mean something to me.  It's time to move forward not as a Gemini, but a Taurus, a raging fucking bull.  It's go time.

No comments:

Post a Comment